I guess at this point it is my fault for not checking on Cameron. You would think after almost 2 years with this boy I would learn that the 30 seconds it takes to check on him saves me the 45 minute clean up. We noticed that he is going thru his toothpaste rather fast, turns out he is eating it out of the tube.
Later he decided to decorate the toilet/floor/sink with my hair straightening oil. Oil is not easy to clean up.
Then there is Jadyn. Our popcorn seeds were 2 years past there expiry date so I was going to toss them. I thought instead maybe she would enjoy an art project with them instead. So for an hour she sat and glued popcorn cornels to a piece of paper.
Isn't that the difference between girl and boys....girls will sit quietly with an activity or craft and boys are just magnets for trouble!!
ReplyDelete