Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Skiing

I am pleased to report that skiing was a SUCCESS!! Keith and I fully expected to leave the hill after a max of 2 hours with wimpy, whiny kids. But we were there from 10-3:30.

We got our rental gear and headed to the bunny hill.


But they soon got bored of the magic carpet and wanted to go up the chair lift. I was more nervous than them but we gave it a try. Cameron made it for one run and Jadyn and I did about 10 runs total.
Jadyn was screaming "go faster Mommy" and "take me in the trees on those jumps". So I took her on some of the exterior "jumps" as you can't snow plow through the trees.
They only skiied in between my legs, but next time I think maybe Jadyn might get good enough to try it on her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment